Luxury 4-star B&B Accommodation
Pinegrove Lodge is situated in a quiet residential area just off the Grove Road in Ballymena. It is within easy walking distance (15 minutes) from the town centre shops and malls and an ideal base for visiting Belfast, the famous Causeway Coast, Glens of Antrim and all the local attractions.
Ballymena is situated in the middle of County Antrim, halfway (30 miles) between Belfast and the North Coast and 30 minutes from Belfast International airport and the ferries at the port of Larne.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a double room and a large family room with a single room and bathroom ensuite.
We offer safe private parking, and the very popular Countryman Inn and supermarket complex is just 150 metres away.
Bedrooms are equipped with televisions and fridges. Each room has also tea and coffee making facilities with cake or cookies for afternoon tea. Wi-fi is available.
An ideal base for
- Visiting the various tourist attractions of Belfast, the Causeway Coast, Glens of Antrim and the numerous local Game of Thrones locations.
- Guests attending local weddings or functions at Galgorm Resort & Spa, Tullyglass Hotel, Leighinmohr Hotel, the Adair Arms or other local facilities.
- 2 Night minimum stay
- Room only – £95 per night (2 persons sharing)
- Double Room/Family Room (with King bed) – £95 per night (2 persons sharing) / £120 (3 persons)
- Twin Room: £100 per night
Please call or contact us to discuss any specific requirements