Check out the following options for exciting things to do in the Ballymena area and beyond.
There’s no shortage of activities to do in and around Ballymena.
- Broughshane – Garden Village of Ulster and 2018 United Kingdom Village of the Year.
- Galgorm Castle Golf Club – Home of the European Tour’s Northern Ireland Open golf tournament.
- Shean’s Horse Farm – offers pony trekking, “hacking” (for more experienced riders) and the whole range of equestrian activities. They have facilities to cater for birthday parties and picnics with animals suitable for all ages.
- The Gobbins – Hugely popular cliff walk. Advance booking recommended.
- Game of Thrones – How could we possibly overlook the connection between this part of the world and HBO’s massively successful “Game of Thrones” TV shows!? There are many, many filming locations within a short journey of our properties. We can provide more details and point you towards local tour providers if this would be of interest.
Causeway Coast & Glens
The Causeway Coast contains some of the most amazing scenery in the world – an absolute “must-see” if you’re visiting this area. Here are a few of the places you might like to call in and see:
Whilst our area is famous for its tourism and glorious scenery, there are a few local companies and services we use ourselves and would like to recommend to others.