Check out the following options for exciting things to do in the Ballymena area and beyond.
There’s no shortage of activities to do in and around Ballymena.
- Broughshane – Garden Village of Ulster and 2018 United Kingdom Village of the Year.
- Galgorm Castle Golf Club – Home of the European Tour’s Northern Ireland Open golf tournament.
- Shean’s Horse Farm – offers pony trekking, “hacking” (for more experienced riders) and the whole range of equestrian activities. They have facilities to cater for birthday parties and picnics with animals suitable for all ages.
- Blokart Fun – a fairly new facility which lets you sail a sand yacht alone the gorgeous Benone beach.
- The Gobbins – Hugely popular cliff walk. Advance booking recommended.
Causeway Coast & Glens
The Causeway Coast contains some of the most amazing scenery in the world – an absolute “must-see” if you’re visiting this area. Here are a few of the places you might like to call in and see: